Bureau of Property Management
- Manages and maintains many state owned buildings.
- Secures space by lease or purchase to meet agency needs.
- Coordinates the disposition of surplus real property.
- Supervises the physical inventory of state property.
- Coordinates the disposition of surplus state property.
- Administers a surplus property program to distribute surplus federal property.
- Coordinates state recycling programs.
- Administers special events in all Northern Regional Facilities.
- Pursuant to Governor's Executive Order 2003-10, certain facilities management functions of agencies under the Governor transferred to CMS.