STATE OF ILLINOIS CMS ILLINOIS.GOV ID USER AGREEMENT
SUBSCRIBERS MUST READ THIS USER AGREEMENT BEFORE APPLYING FOR, ACCEPTING, OR USING A STATE OF ILLINOIS ILLINOIS.GOV ID. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT, A ILLINOIS.GOV ID WILL NOT BE ISSUED IN YOUR NAME.
This agreement will become effective on the date you complete the creation of your Illinois.gov ID. By agreeing to this USER Agreement (and creation process) you are requesting that the State of Illinois CMS, issue a Illinois.gov ID to you and are expressing your agreement to the terms of this USER Agreement.
Subscribers are obligated to:
- Make true representation regarding information in their certificates; and other identification and authentication information;
- Use certificates exclusively for legal and authorized State business, consistent with the applicable State of Illinois Certificate Policy and Certificate Practice Statement;
- Take reasonable precautions to prevent any compromise, modification, loss, disclosure, or unauthorized use of their private keys;
- Protect their associated Digital ID user password;
- Inform the appropriate Local Registration Authority within 8 hours of a suspected compromise of one/both of their private keys.
The SUBSCRIBER agrees that they have read this agreement and have maintained a copy of it, and will abide by the terms and conditions of the agreement.