Education and Training
- Telecom Coordinator Guide to CSC Services [PDF, 163KB]
This document will guide state agencies through the procurement process.
- IT Coordinator Guide to BCCS Services [PDF, 1.2MB]
This document will guide IT Coordinators through the process of ordering IT services and products.
- State of Illinois Telephone Directory Application [PDF, 237KB]
Each state agency, board, commission, and university must maintain its "People Records" and "Business Listings" in the State of Illinois Telephone Directory (SOI Directory).
- 44 Illinois Administrative Code Chapter I, 5030 Subtitle I [PDF, 137KB] (Updated 5/01)
Title 44: Government Contracts, Procurement and Property Management
Subtitle D: Property Management Chapter I: Department of Central Management Services
Part 5030 Personal Use of State Telephones.
- EMS - Telecommunications Coordinator Guide to EMS Inquiry [PDF, 1.7MB].
Symphony Services' "Expense Management System" (EMS11) is the web-based billing, order management, and inventory system used by the CSC to process, track, and bill all telecommunications products and services. EMS11 replaced the Stonehouse MONIES mainframe application in 2007.
Enterprise Microsoft Outlook
Enterprise Email Vault - Software
Enterprise Email Vault - User Documents
Enterprise Email Vault - Tutorials
The Tutorials Require Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player
Enterprise RightFax Solution
Enterprise RightFax Solution provides a single source for computer-based fax services for consolidated agencies.
Documents are provided in PDF format, to view documents you will need Adobe's free Download PDF Reader 7.0 or higher.