Information Technology (IT) Services
- For all PC related "user specific" requests that requires movement, additions, or changes to E-mail, Security, Software, or Personal Computing complete IT Service Modification Addendum Form and email CMS.ESR.AllAgencies@illinois.gov.
- For all other "non-user specific" IT services requests (such as Applications, Remedy access, SharePoint service, Mainframe, Server-Related requests), go to IT Forms and email to CMS.ESR.AllAgencies@illinois.gov.
- For all voice orders and requests for new lines, telephone equipment and accessories, LAN installations, moves, changes, fiber optics, and cellular service complete TSR Form and email CMS.Prov@illinois.gov . (P-Phone type telephone requests require an additional PPhone Form.)
- For all data orders, requests for data equipment, and use of network facilities or other data related services, complete TDR Form and email to CMS.Prov@illinois.gov.
- For IWIN access, go to IWIN Forms.
- For Calling Cards, International Calling Cards, and Account Credit Requests, go to Telecommunication Forms
Only your Organization's IT or Telecom Coordinators are authorized to submit requests for services from CMS/BCCS. If you are not a Coordinator and you need to request services, please contact your Coordinator. If you do not know who your Coordinator is, please contact the Service Desk at 217-524-4784 or 800-366-8768.