- Article number 1
Governor Quinn Announces Completion of Cutting Edge Broadband Network
- Article number 2
Asian American Workshop and Job Fair
- Article number 3
Grow business revenue, Increase business capacity, Enhance your credentials
- Article number 4
Green Government Awards Recognize Individual Commitments to a Greener Illinois
- Article number 5
– Governor Pat Quinn announced the completion of a nearly $100 million, four-year project to install more than 1,000 new miles of high-speed fiber-optic broadband infrastructure across 55 Illinois counties. Supported by the Governor’s Illinois Jobs Now! construction program, the project created nearly 700 jobs expanding access to high-speed broadband services for schools, libraries, hospitals and internet providers throughout Illinois. The network is part of the Governor’s agenda to create jobs and drive Illinois’ economy forward.
Hosted by: The Illinois Department of Central Management Services
The Bureau of Personnel will be presenting on the Diversity Enrichment Program and the process in applying for State employment opportunities
- This event is open to the public at no cost
- To download the event flyer, click on: Flyer
Do you qualify for the BEP Program?
- At least 51 percent owned and controlled by persons who are minority, women or designated as disabled
- Must be a United States citizen or resident alien
- Annual gross sales of less than $75 million
Chicago - Governor Pat Quinn today announced the ninth annual report of the Green Governments Coordinating Council (GGCC) and recognized the work of model state employees for their dedication to sustainability and the environment.
"Illinois is a leader in bringing green practices to the everyday operations of the government," Governor Quinn said. "This year's report shows we have made great strides toward reducing our environmental footprint and working more efficiently."
Illinois JobLink is your best source for posting and finding jobs in the state of Illinois. Whether you're looking for that perfect job, that perfect employee or information on an industry or workforce, Illinois JobLink is for you.
Find a Job