Every year the State of Illinois sets aside millions of dollars worth of contracts exclusively for small businesses. Last year we awarded nearly $57 million to small Illinois firms through the Small Business Set-Aside program.
Grow your revenues:
- 65 supply/service classifications set-aside
- All awards under $50,000 set-aside for certified small businesses
- All State procurements considered for set-aside program
Build your capacity:
- You can count on steady demand from the State
Enhance your credentials:
- Create a track record of service that can help your company win more government and private-sector business
Do you qualify?
You may be certified as a small business under SBSP if you meet the following criteria:
- An Illinois business
- Annual gross sales:
- Retail/Service less than $6 million
- Wholesale less than $10 million
- Construction less than $10 million
- Manufacturing less than $10 million and less than 250 employees
Call the Small Business Set-Aside Program at 1(217) 558-3723 or email EEC.SmallBusiness@illinois.gov.
Documents are provided in PDF format, to view documents you will need Adobe's free Acrobat Reader.