Central Management Services (CMS) is collaborating with legislators and business associations to increase community outreach and provide resources of State programs that are available to small businesses in Illinois. We will be spreading the Make a Connection: "Connecting Communities to Illinois Business Opportunities"
community workshops throughout the year at different venues. These workshops will educate you on the process for State contracting, certifications, prompt vendor payment, loans, grants and you will have access to one-on-one guidance.
- Registration is recommended; please register at: Community Workshop Registration
- Click on one of the following links to download the event Invitation and Flyer
- This event is open to the public at no cost
- Free parking is available at venue parking lot
- Light refreshments will be served