Marriott Chicago - 540 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, Illinois
Wednesday, December 11th 2013 - 2:30pm-4:30pm
"Stay in Business- Navigating Small business Opportunities"
This intensive is designed to inform providers, potential providers and individuals about available state financial and business assistance. State financial experts will discuss ways to improve viability and provide business development skills. Attend to learn about the array of small business assistance programs to maintain stability, access adequate capital and sustain cash flow.
- This workshop is during the 32nd Annual Governor's Conference on Aging and Disability, for complete details click; Conference Info
- Representatives from the Business Enterprise Program, the Illinois Executive Ethics Commission and the Department of Economic Opportunity will be presenting during this workshop
- Conference Registration is required to attend (Daily rates available)
- For information and registration rates, click; Online registration
- Registration closes at midnight Tuesday, December 3rd 2013