Central Management Services (CMS) is collaborating with elected officials and business associations to increase community outreach and provide resources of State programs that are available to small businesses in Illinois. We are hosting the Make a Connection: "Connecting Communities to Illinois Business Opportunities"
community workshops at different venues throughout the year. Business owners will learn about the process for State contracting, certifications, prompt vendor payment, loans, and will have access to one-on-one guidance.
- Registration is recommended; please register at: Community Workshop Registration
- Click on the following links to download the event Invitation and Flyer
- This event is open to the public at no cost
- Free parking is available at venue parking lot
- Light refreshments will be served