For a listing of all currently available solicitations and awards, visit the Illinois Public Higher Education Procurement Bulletin.
All vendors who wish to bid on Illinois public university contracts must:
- Be a legal entity authorized to do business in Illinois in conformance with the Illinois Secretary of State. This applies to in-state and out-of-state vendors.
More on legal entity registration
- Register with the Illinois State Board of Elections and obtain from them a certificate confirming your registration (applies if you do $50,000 worth of business annually, including the business you do with all state of Illinois agencies and the value of the current project that you are bidding).
More on Illinois State Board of Elections registration rules | Illinois State Board of Elections registration site
- Hold a current Illinois Department of Human Rights (IDHR) Bidder Eligibility Number.
More on bidder eligibility | IDHR site | IDHR Eligible Public Contract Numbers
- Register for an Illinois Public Higher Education Bulletin "My Bulletin" account if you wish to download solicitation documents, receive E-mail notifications of opportunities, and more.
Register for a My Bulletin account
The following requirements apply to only those vendors who meet the criteria described:
- Apply for certification with The Illinois Business Enterprise Program (BEP/ MAFBE) (only for small business owned by Minorities, Females, and Persons with Disabilities).
More on BEP | BEP Application Materials | BEP Vendors
- Comply with applicable requirements of the Illinois Information Technology Accessibility Act (IITAA) Standards. All information technology, including electronic information, software, systems, and equipment, developed or provided under any contracts are subject to these standards.
Illinois Department of Human Services IITAA Site