Welcome to Vendor On-Line Renewal
Vendors who are currently registered with IDHR and have an IDHR Employer Eligibility Number may renew their IDHR Employer Eligibility Number through this site. If your company has multiple locations registered with IDHR, you may only renew your corporate headquarters through this website. The corporate headquarters for the company must renew the location(s) by submitting a Renewal Employer Report Form (PC-1) via regular mail for no additional fee.
If you are not currently registered and do not have an existing IDHR Employer Eligibility Number, you can register by submitting a First Time (Initial) Employer Report Form (PC-1) with the proper payment via regular mail.
In order to renew your number through this site, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be currently registered with IDHR and have a valid IDHR Employer Eligibility Number.
- Your IDHR Employer Eligibility Number must be set to expire within the next 6 months.
[Note: When renewing an existing IDHR Employer Eligibility Number, the five-year renewal period begins to run upon processing the renewal, not upon the previous expiration date.]
If you do not meet these conditions or are unable to complete this process, please contact our Public Contracts Unit at (312) 814-2431 or by Email.
In order to renew your IDHR Eligibility Number through this site, you must agree to IDHR's terms and input the name and title of the person agreeing to IDHR's terms. You will need the following:
- Your FEIN number.
- An e-mail address where IDHR may contact you.
- The current address, telephone number, and number of employees employed by your company based upon the following racial categories: White male; White female; Black male; Black female; Hispanic male; Hispanic female; Asian/Pacific Islander male; Asian/Pacific Islander female; American Indian male; and American Indian female. If your company's name changed, please notify the Public Contracts Unit at (312) 814-2431 of by Email.
- One of the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
- A Sexual Harassment Policy.
- You will receive an e-mail from E-pay indicating whether your credit card transaction was completed or failed. If your transaction failed, your IDHR Eligibility Number will not be renewed and you must either submit a Renewal Employer Report form (PC-1) via regular mail with an acceptable form of payment to IDHR or complete the on-line renewal again, with new credit card information. [Note: Receipt of an e-mail indicating that your credit card transaction has been completed does not mean that your IDHR Eligibility Number has been renewed. See Step 7 below.}
- If your credit card transaction was completed, you will receive an e-mail from the IDHR Public Contracts Unit within 3-5 business days informing you that your IDHR Eligibility Number has been renewed and providing you with your new expiration date. This e-mail will be your proof that your IDHR Eligibility Number has been renewed. If you have not received this email, either your transaction is still pending or your renewal cannot be processed electronically. If your renewal cannot be processed electronically, IDHR's Public Contracts Unit will contact you.