Welcome to IDHR's Public Contracts Unit Vendor On-Line Renewal
Vendors who are currently registered with IDHR and have an IDHR Employer Eligibility Number may renew their IDHR Employer Eligibility Number through this site. In order to renew your number through this site, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be currently registered with IDHR and have a valid IDHR Employer Eligibility Number.
- Your IDHR Employer Eligibility Number must be set to expire within the next 6 months.
- If your company has multiple locations registered with IDHR, you may only renew your corporate headquarters through this website. If your company has multiple locations registered with IDHR, the corporate headquarters for the company must renew the location(s) by submitting a Renewal Employer Report Form (PC-1) via regular mail.
If you do not meet these conditions or are unable to complete this process, please contact our Public Contracts Unit at (312) 814-2431 or by Email.
If you are not currently registered and do not have an existing IDHR Employer Eligibility Number, you can register by submitting a First Time Employer Report Form (PC-1) with the proper payment.
In order to review your IDHR Eligibility Number through this site, you will need the following:
- Your FEIN number.
- An e-mail address where IDHR may contact you.
- The number of employees employed by your company based upon the following racial categories: White male; White female; Black male; Black female; Hispanic male; Hispanic female; Asian/Pacific Islander male; Asian/Pacific Islander female; American Indian male; and American Indian female.
- One of the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
To renew through this site, you will be asked to complete the following steps:
Step 1 – Select "Electronic Renewal" below. This will take you to the E-pay site operated by the Illinois State Treasurer.
Step 2 – Read the information and select "Public Contracts Unit Renewal".
Step 3 – Enter your company's FEIN Number and select "continue".
Step 4 – After your select "continue", your Public Contracts Unit Renewal Payment Information will be displayed.
- Please check each field and update any information which is no longer accurate. After reviewing each field, please check the appropriate box for the question "Did you change Personal Information". if your company's name has changed, please notify the Public Contracts Unit by calling us at (312) 814-2431 or by sending us an Email. You will not be able to change the name of your company through this site.
- You must agree to IDHR's terms and check the box agreeing to terms.
- You must have a sexual harassment policy and check the box "yes" for the question "Do you have a sexual harassment policy?"
- Please input the name and title of the person agreeing to IDHR's terms. The inputted name shall constitute the person's electronic signature.
- Enter the credit card you desire to use.
- Select "Next". You will be taken to the E-Pay credit card screen.
Step 5 – Enter the appropriate information on the personal information screen and select "next".
Step 6 – Enter your credit card information on the credit card information screen and select "next".
Step 7 – You will receive an e-mail from E-pay indicating whether your credit card transaction was completed or failed. If your transaction failed, your IDHR Eligibility number will not be renewed and you must either submit a Renewal Employer Report form (PC-1) with an acceptable form of payment to IDHR or complete the on-line renewal again, with new credit card information. [Note: Receipt of an e-mail indicating that your credit card transaction has been completed does not mean that your IDHR Eligibility number has been renewed. See Step 8 below.]
Step 8 – If your credit card transaction was completed, within 3-5 business days you will receive an email from the IDHR Public Contracts Unit informing you that your IDHR Eligibility number has been renewed and providing you with your new expiration date. This e-mail will be your proof that your IDHR Eligibility Number has been renewed. If you have not received this e-mail, either your transaction is still pending or your renewal cannot be processed electronically. If your renewal cannot be processed electronically, IDHR's Public Contracts Unit will contact you.