These forms are also available through the Offices of the Educational Labor Relations Board.
- Unfair Labor Practice Form (PDF, 126 KB) - Charges alleging that the conduct of an employer and/or a union constitute conduct proscribed by the Act and can be filed by educational employers, unions, or employees alleging conduct which occured within six months.
- Petitions for Representation Form (PDF, 252 KB) - Filed by an employee, a group of employees, or an employee organization; or an employer alleging that one or more labor organizations have presented a claim to be recognized as an exclusive bargaining representative of a majority of the employees in an appropriate unit or that it doubts the majority status of an exclusive representative. Please Note: This form uses legal size paper.
- Agreement for Consent Election (PDF, 21 KB) - Formal agreement regarding election details to be executed by the parties, pending approval of the Executive Director.
- Fair Share Objector Form (PDF, 141 KB) - Fair share objectors must file their objection within the current school year and complete certain information that is included in our form.
- Withdrawal Request Form (PDF, 7 KB)- Generic form for requesting withdrawal of a charge. May only be used by the party filing the charge or their designated representative.
- Status of Negotiations Notice Form (PDF, 77 KB) - Parties engaged in collective bargaining for a collective bargaining agreement, must notify the Board of the status of their negotiations. Please Note: This form uses legal size paper.
- Notice of Intent to Strike Form (PDF, 59 KB) - Labor Unions are required to file a Notice of Intent to Strike with the IELRB and meet other requirements before they may legally institute a strike.
To download Adobe Reader, click the the logo below. Adobe Reader and the Adobe Reader Logo are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.