Monday, February 7, 2011
3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
James R. Thompson Center, 100 W. Randolph, Room 9-036, Chicago
Prescott Bloom Building, 201 S. Grand Avenue, East, 3rd Floor Video Conference Room, Springfield
Conference Call–In Number 1-866-650-3044, Passcode 121441
Please note that if you are calling in for the work group meeting, please do so five minutes prior to the start time to ensure that you are placed in the call on time.
- Review Minutes of Previous Meeting
- Proposed Hospital Electronic Health Record Payment Incentive Schedule (Frank Kopel/Laura Zaremba)
- Hospital-Based EP Calculation (Renee Perry)
Federal Register / Vol. 75, No. 144 / Wednesday, July 28, 2010 / Page 44440: An EP will be a hospital-based EP and therefore ineligible to receive a Medicare (or Medicaid) EHR incentive payment if more than 90 percent of their Medicare (or Medicaid) services are provided in the following two place of service (POS) codes for HIPAA standard transactions: 21— Inpatient Hospital, 23—Emergency Room.
- Review of Draft SMHP (Renee Perry)
- Provider Information Notice (Renee Perry)
- Draft of Provider Volume Calculation Sheet (Frank Kopel)
- Multiple Practices
- CHIPRA Update (Gwen Smith)
- Develop Agenda for Next Meeting (All)