September 9, 2010
10 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Mary Driscoll, Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Jessica Ledesma, IDPH
- Mike Jones, Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services (HFS)
- Mark Flotow, IDPH
- Krysta Heaney, Office of Health Information Technology (OHIT)
- Mark Chudzinski, OHIT
- Vince Keenan, IAFP
Mary Driscoll: Opened the meeting at 3 p.m. with introductions and roll call, then reviewed the minutes from July 29, 2010, meeting and today's agenda.
Mark Flotow and Mike Jones led a group discussion on their analysis of the Foldy presentation.
As a group we've decided to accept Foldy's recommendations (implications and recommendations) as our own.
- Mike Jones and Mark Flotow: Look at, and pull out the policy recommendations from the analysis.
- The group: Look at the policy recommendations, and note how they specifically apply to Illinois.
Next meeting: September 30, 2010, at 10 a.m. - Tiefu Shen, to discuss De-Identified, but Linkable Data