Cultivation Center and Dispensary Update - 12/30/14
The state of Illinois is in the process of comprehensively evaluating all applications to operate cultivation centers and dispensaries. This website will be updated when information is released regarding recipients.
Patients may now apply! Click here.
All patients and caregivers may now register with the Illinois Medical Cannabis Pilot Program. For any questions regarding patient and caregiver registration, please refer to our FAQ’s DPH Frequently Asked Questions. You may also call or email the DPH Division of Medical Cannabis at 855-636-3688 or DPH.MedicalCannabis@illinois.gov. Patients may also print applications from mcpp.illinois.gov and mail their applications to DPH at: Illinois Department of Public Health, Division of Medical Cannabis, 535 West Jefferson Street, Springfield, Illinois 62761-0001.
For more information about dispensaries & cultivation center applications, please click here.
Medical Cannabis Advisory Board
The following have been appointed as members of the Medical Cannabis Advisory Board.
- James R. Champion – Registered patient and Veteran
- Paul Bachmann – Registered patient
- Jacqueline Leskovec, RN – Nurse
- Theresa Miller, PhD – Nurse
- Dr. Allison Weathers – Healthcare Practitioner, Neurology
- Dr. Leslie Mendoza Temple - Healthcare Practitioner, Family Medicine
- Dr. Eric Christoff – Healthcare Practitioner, General Primary Care/Internal Medicine
- Dr. John Knaus, Medical Oncologist
- Dr. Nestor Ramirez, Pediatrics
- Jyotin Parikh – Pharmacist
The Advisory Board will meet twice a year to address petitions requesting debilitating medical conditions be added to the list outlined in the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act. Given the anticipated petition volume, the initial period for accepting petitions will take place for an extended period through February 27, 2015.
If you would like automatic email notification whenever there are updates to this page, please enter your email address and hit submit to subscribe to our periodic news updates. You will then receive an email and be asked to click on a link to confirm your address.