The next Care Coordination Stakeholder videoconference will be held on August 14, 2012, from 2:30 to 4 p.m. You may attend the videoconference in person at one of two locations: 401 South Clinton, 1st Floor, in Chicago, or 201 South Grand Avenue East, 3rd floor in Springfield. If you are not able to attend in person, a dial-in option will be available. There is a limit on the number of phone lines available, so it is important that only one phone line is used by your organization when dialing into the stakeholder meeting. Once the line limit is reached, callers will hear a message that the conference is full.
Conference Line: 1-888-494-4032
Access Code: 414-698-0231
The agenda for the August 14 stakeholders meeting is:
- Status of Integrated Care Program, Phase II
- Review of draft Colbert Settlement Plan – helping to transition Seniors and Persons with Disabilities residing in Cook County nursing homes to community settings
- New policy on mandatory managed care
- Expansion of mandatory enrollment of Seniors and Persons with Disabilities (SPD) into managed care entities
- New policy of mandatory enrollment of SPDs in federal Medicare-Medicaid Alignment Initiative (MMAI) into managed care for Medicaid Long-Term Supports and Services
- New policy can be found on the HFS Web site The Future of Care Coordination for Seniors and Persons with Disabilities (pdf).
HFS is soliciting comments on the new policy on mandatory enrollment into managed care for Medicaid Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) for those eligible for the MMAI at HFS.email@example.com. Federal CMS is also soliciting comments on this new policy related to the MMAI through this e-mail address: IL-MedicareMedicaidCoordination@cms.hhs.gov.
The Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services provides reasonable accommodations to its guests with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for this videoconference, please notify the HFS Webmaster. Thank you for your continued interest and support of the Department's care coordination initiatives. If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Bureau of Managed Care at 217-524-7478, or visit our Care Coordination Web site.