Starting September 2017, employers will be able to use MyTax Illinois for their unemployment insurance monthly wage reporting, quarterly unemployment insurance report filing, and the contribution payment process.
Many taxpayers already use the secure MyTax Illinois website portal to electronically file and pay taxes with the Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR). This simple, secure MyTax Illinois experience will soon be extended to employers who file and pay unemployment insurance taxes as well.
Some of the benefits that employers can expect to see will include the ability to:
- Register new businesses with IDES and IDOR in one secure location
- Save time by filing wage reports and paying your unemployment contributions electronically
- Make changes to account information quickly and easily
- Get immediate online confirmation that reports and payments have been received and processed timely
- View IDES & IDOR correspondence, account balances and other documents through a secure message center