One provision of the Older Adult Services Act required the creation of a 32-member Older Adult Services Advisory Committee. The committee, which meets at least quarterly, studies and makes recommendations on numerous system-restructuring initiatives required by the Act. The committee also monitors, develops and provides guidance on multiple reports and demonstration grants. Committee members include representatives from a variety of statewide associations, senior service organization representatives, citizen members and family caregivers.
- Committee Members
- Committee Meetings:
- OASAC CCP Medicaid Enrollment Oversight Subcommittee
- Workforce Stabilization Work Group
- Community Reinvestment Program Evaluation Workgroup
- OASAC Interagency Committee (Disbanded)
- OASAC Personal Assistant (PA) Workgroup