There are six steps to the Service Provider Certification Process (see 89 Illinois Administrative Code 240.1600, Provider Agency Certification):
- Complete and submit your Certification Packet.
- Pass review of your Certification Packet.
- Schedule and pass a precertification review of on-site operations at your agency unless a performance review of the provider agency has already been completed by the Illinois Department on Aging or its designee within the prior 12 months.
- Complete any required remediation based on the review.
- Receive Service Provider Certification from the Illinois Department on Aging.
- Management Training
- Contracting (see 89 Illinois Administrative Code 240.1607, Standard CCP Provider Agreement)
- Complete and submit your Provider Agreement.
Provider Agreements will be entered with qualified provider agencies on a schedule determined by the Illinois Department on Aging, but no more frequently than semiannually after initial certification.
Open Certification Schedule
The Illinois Department on Aging is accepting certification packets from all Planning and Service Areas (PSAs) of the state of Illinois.
Current Certified Providers
See the Calendar
for a current list of training events and meetings.
Assistance and Resources