Official Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum Site
NOW OPEN: See details below.
ADMISSION POLICY CHANGES
- Guests should pre-purchase tickets in advance. Purchase tickets here or call 217-558-8844 if you need assistance.
- Face coverings are required of all guests throughout their visit.
- All guests must be screened for COVID-19 like symptoms, including a no-touch temperature check to ensure body temperature is below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit. If symptoms are present, tickets can be refunded, and guests may return after they are symptom-free for 72 hours.
- Our library is open for research by appointment only. Appointments should be made at least 3 days in advance by calling 217-524-6358 or through email at ALPLM.Reference@illinois.gov.
- Our parking garage, located on the corner of Sixth and Madison Streets, is currently available at no cost. and Madison Streetslocated on the corner of Sixth and Madison Streets
TEMPORARY CLOSURES & RESTRICTIONS
- Our theatrical presentations, Lincoln's Eyes and Ghosts of the Library are restricted to a limited number of guests each hour. Please make sure you provide yourself enough time to experience both shows.
- Mrs. Lincoln's Attic, our youth activity area, and Union Station, the location of our train exhibition, are temporarily closed
- Our onsite SUBWAY restaurant is temporarily closed.
- Due to health concerns, interactive touchscreens and other touchable elements are temporarily closed throughout the museum.
YOUR PARTNERSHIP HELPS
- Purchase your ticket in advance online or by calling 217-558-8844
- Shortly before your ticketed time, arrive at our Museum entrance
- Before you enter the building, please put on a face covering.
- Have your ticket handy, ready for our staff to scan.
- Limit personal belongings. All bags will be checked by security personnel.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Wash your hands or use sanitizer frequently
- While inside our buildings, remember to wear a face mask or covering at all times.
- Always follow the "One Lincoln Rule," maintaining a distance of 6'4" away from other guests or groups.
- Avoid touching items located throughout the museum – including handrails and surface tops.
YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY IS A PRIORITY
Every ALPLM employee takes the health and safety of everyone entering our doors with seriousness. You'll see special attention is given to cleaning and disinfecting the library and museum. Please keep in mind:
- Commonly-touched surfaces like handrails, door handles, tabletops and seating is disinfected frequently throughout the day. Not touching items or surfaces is an effective way to limit the spread of viruses.
- Public restrooms are deep-cleaned and sanitized at least every 2 hours. After using the restrooms, please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds to ensure they are clean.
- Make use of the hand sanitizing dispensers located throughout the facility.
- Seating for our theater experiences are cleaned and disinfected every morning, after every show, and at the end of the day to protect all visitors.
Museum212 N. Sixth St., Springfield, IL 62701
9 AM –5 PM DAILY (Last ticket sold at 3PM)
Seniors (62+) $12
Military (ID required) $10
Children (5-15) $6
4 and under, no charge
Student (ID required) $12
*Members – Free
*Members of the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Foundation always get in free. It's easy to become a member by visiting https://www.alplm.org
To see all the great information we're producing while the ALPLM is closed, click here for our blog.