Register online with a Qualified Purchaser
Once registered, your Qualified Purchaser will guide you through the invoice assignment process. Vendors may choose only one Qualified Purchaser for the duration of the program.
STEP 2: Assign your receivables
Select the receivables you wish to assign and execute an agreement with your Qualified Purchaser.
STEP 3: Receive Payment
The Qualified Purchaser verifies the validity of the receivables and, after approval by the State, will advance 90% of the invoice value to you. The remaining 10% will be paid once the State pays the invoice and prompt payment penalty to the Qualified Purchaser.Additional details on the Vendor Payment Program are provided in the Program Terms below.
Vendor Payment Program Terms
Last Updated, December 13, 2012
may be directed to our Vendor Payment Coordinator, Marelda Baidy, at