||Agency Travel Coordinators
||Malcolm Weems, Chairman
||February 16, 2012
||Car Rental Contract - Enterprise Rent-A-Car
The Governor’s Travel Control Board wishes to announce that an agreement with Enterprise Rent-A-Car has been established and will be in effect until April 30, 2013. This agreement will provide discounted car rental rates and services to state agencies and employees.
The rates and services outlined below are applicable at all Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations throughout the State of Illinois (rates outlined below are not available at out of state locations).
|Intermediate Sports Utility
|12 Passenger Van
|15 Passenger Van
** Preferred car classes by State of Illinois, other car classes need special approval.
Terms and Conditions
- Mileage Charges: All vehicles classes include unlimited daily and weekly mileage.
- Young Renter: Enterprise will not assess an additional charge when a State of Illinois employee is between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-four (24), provided that the rate selected at the time of rental is a rate or discount specified in this Agreement and the employee is traveling on Official State of Illinois business.
- One-Way Rentals: Enterprise will not assess an additional charge for One-Way rentals.
- GPS: available at a special rate of $8.95 per day. (Employees may utilize this rate but must do so at their own expense. Employees will not be reimbursed by the State of Illinois for this expense.)
- Collision Damage Waiver: The State of Illinois rate includes full Collision Damage Waiver (CDW).
- Liability: When traveling within the State of Illinois, $1,000,000.00 Liability Protection is included. When traveling to out of state location, coverage is provided by State of Illinois Risk Management.
- Agencies may Direct Bill rentals under this agreement if pre-approved (see attached authorization form) or employees may pay with personal credit or debit card, or cash.
- To guarantee type of vehicle requested, reservations should be made at least 24 hours in advance. However, advance reservations are not required. To receive the rates and services offered by Enterprise, the following account number must be used: XZ15679.
- Reservations may be made by calling 1-800-RENT-A-CAR (800-736-8222) or on the internet at: http://www.enterprise.com, Enter your Business Account number, XZ15679, and pin: STA.
- As an added convenience, state employees can call Enterprise for free customer pick-up service. Enterprise will pick up the employee at any location (within the area) and deliver them to the rental location to pick up the vehicle. When the vehicle is returned, Enterprise will return the employee to their desired location.
- Employees must refuel rented vehicles prior to returning them to the rental location. (If a vehicle is returned without the proper volume of fuel, the employee will be responsible for all refueling charges assessed and will not be eligible for reimbursement by the State of Illinois.)
As the appointed Travel Coordinator for your Agency, it is your responsibility to disseminate this information to all appropriate personnel within your Agency. If you have questions please contact Kelley Wells, State Travel Coordinator, Governor's Travel Control Board, at (217) 782-4705.
Agency Fiscal Officers
Agency Vehicle Coordinators
Simone McNeil, Member
David Vaught, Member