Lost or Missing Passes or Vouchers

Participants should call the plan administrator if they fail to receive their pass or voucher by the third workday of the month for which the benefit is effective.  In order to receive reimbursement for a lost METRA pass, a receipt proving purchase of a replacement pass is required.  The receipt, dated between the 1st and the 10th, must be submitted with a completed transit Refund Claim Form.  This type of refund is only offered one time per calendar year.  A copy of the transit Refund Claim Form can be found on the ‘Help’ screen on the participants ordering platform website or on the Benefits website.  Participants must report lost. Missing, damaged CTA Ventra cards immediately by contacting CTS Ventra at 1-877-669-8368.  There is a 12-digit Transit ID associated with the Ventra Account.  Regarding the Commuter Check Prepaid MasterCard®, cardholders may report the card lost or never received under the ‘Card Management’ tab on the member website or by calling 1-855-518-3746.  The card will be deactivated and any unused benefits from your original card will automatically be moved to your replacement card.
For more detailed information please log on to the CCD website at www.CommuterCheckDirect.com and click on Transit Authority Information under the ‘Help’ tab.
Updated 06/29/15