This page only applies to plan participants enrolled in HealthLink OAP, Aetna OAP or the Quality Care Health Plan.
Maintenance medication is medication taken on a regular basis for conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Plan participants will receive the most economical benefit when they use either the mail order pharmacy or a pharmacy that is in the Maintenance Network. View this link for a list of pharmacies in the Maintenance Network.
- Plan participants can receive a 61-90 day supply of medication (equivalent to 3 fills) for only 2.5 copayments when using the Maintenance Network or the mail order pharmacy.
- In order to obtain maintenance medication through a Maintenance Network Pharmacy or the mail order pharmacy, plan participants must submit an original prescription from their attending physician for a 61-90 day supply, and include up to three (3) 90-day refills, totaling one year of medication in order to receive their fill for only two and half copayments.
- Participants who do not receive their maintenance medication through either of these two options and instead obtain their medication through a retail pharmacy will be charged double the copayment rate after the first two 30-day fills of medication.
- Both maintenance and nonmaintenance medications may be obtained through the mail order pharmacy. Plan participants interested in receiving a 90-day supply through mail order may either complete the CVS/Caremark Mail Order Form / CVS/Caremark Mail Order Form - Spanish and submit with the original prescription.
Use this link to view information regarding nonmaintenance medication pharmacy options.