- Attend training or watch Train the Trainer on-demand videos
- Have trainer complete registration form
- Have trainer, yourself, and your authorized approver sign the form
- Submit form to StateUser.BidBuy@illinois.gov (2-3 days turnaround time)
- Receive email from BidBuy with registration login/details
- Registration Form Download and Requirements:
- New Users: please ensure form is fully filled out, and has signatures from the employee, trainer, and authorized approver.
- An authorized approver is the agency head or designee.
- A form is considered fully filled out when all agency/organization, department, email, user info etc, is completed.
- Please see the FAQ page for helpful information on Agency > Department > Location > Address fields
- Modifying Users: We need to know if this person is a BidBuy Systems Trainer. Please ensure form is fully filled out, and has signatures for trainer and authorized approver/designee.
- Deleting Users: We need to know if this person is a BidBuy Systems Trainer. Please ensure form is fully filled out, DO NOT LEAVE OUT THE AGENCY, and has at least the signature from authorized approver/designee.
- Unless you are part of the BB team, you will not be permitted "Administrator" access.
- You will get only the access you have marked on the forms, exactly as you have marked them.
- Forms missing necessary signatures for any requested account actions will not be entered into the system.