The Illinois Department of Commerce’s Office of Trade & Investment (OTI) offers customized business services to companies interested in expanding to the State of Illinois.
Companies will benefit from the state’s highly skilled technology and engineering workforce, access to capital, proximity to the world’s premier technology companies, robust transportation infrastructure, and strategic central location, facilitating easy access to key markets. OTI offers foreign firms:
Customized Business Services
- Location and building identification support
- Key regulations and policy insight
- Access to critical governmental agencies (e.g. Department of Transportation, Environmental Protection Agency, etc.)
Company Growth Incentives
- Economic Development for a Growing Economy (EDGE)
- Data Center Incentive Program
- Business Development Public Infrastructure (BDPIP)
- Enterprise Zones and High Impact Business (HIB)
- Large Business Development Program (LBDP)
- Technical assistance to training and hiring resources
- Employer Training Investment Program
- Apprenticeship Tax Credit for established businesses
Foreign Trade Zones
- Sites where foreign and domestic merchandise is considered international trade and not subject to U.S. customs duties
- Eight FTZs and 29 subzones are located throughout Illinois
We look forward to welcoming your company to Illinois where you will be a part of a technology and innovation ecosystem that is changing the face of global industries.
For more information on Illinois and agency resources, please contact
Sharon Stead , Managing Director, State of Illinois European Office | +32-2-646-5730.
ILLINOIS at Mobile World Congress 2020
Hall 8.1 Stand C14
Mobile World Congress 2020 is the largest mobile technology event in the world, bringing together the latest innovations and cutting-edge technology and OTI is excited to feature Illinois innovations to the world's consumers at the world's leading mobile technology show in the world.
State of Illinois Pavilion in Hall 8.1 Stand C14 from 24-27 February to meet representatives from Illinois small businesses.