The Regional Economic Development (RED) Team is Your One-Stop Resource
Illinois businesses benefit from the state’s strategic location, world-class transportation and logistics infrastructure, well-educated workforce, major research and higher education assets, and legacy of innovation. To make your selection process quick and efficient, the office of Team RED provides free and confidential services to companies seeking to expand or relocate within Illinois.
- Site Selection
- Customized Workforce Training
- Regional & Local Collaboration
- Expedited Permitting, Licensing & Other Approvals
- Connection to Key Stakeholders and Civic & Business Partners
- Potential Financial Support
In addition, Illinois offers a
highly competitive suite of incentives that may be available, including:
- Tax Credits Based on Job Creation
- Enterprise Zones & HIB Designations
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Workforce Recruitment & Training
- Non-Traditional Loans
- Roadway, Rail & Infrastructure
To help ensure local coordination for your project, the State of Illinois is divided into 10 economic development regions.
Download a copy of the Illinois Economic Development Regional
map or the Illinois Economic Development Week Handbook 2022.
Statewide Economic Development Contacts
Acting Deputy Director
Contact a member of our Regional Economic Development Team for assistance.
Team RED Office hours
Join DCEO's Regional Economic Development Team as we provide interesting discussions on a variety of topics on the second Thursday of every month at 10 am. Along with the discussion, we will provide the latest updates on federal and state programs, share information about other resources, and answer any questions you may have.
May's topic: FY 23 DCEO Programmatic Updates
Thursday | May 12, 2022 | 10:00 am – 11:00 am