The Regional Economic Development (RED) Team is Your One-Stop Resource
Illinois businesses benefit from the state’s strategic location, world-class transportation and logistics infrastructure, well-educated workforce, major research and higher education assets, and legacy of innovation. To make your selection process quick and efficient, the office of Team RED provides free and confidential services to companies seeking to expand or relocate within Illinois.
- Site Selection
- Customized Workforce Training
- Regional & Local Collaboration
- Expedited Permitting, Licensing & Other Approvals
- Connection to Key Stakeholders and Civic & Business Partners
- Potential Financial Support
In addition, Illinois offers a
highly competitive suite of incentives that may be available, including:
- Tax Credits Based on Job Creation
- Enterprise Zones & HIB Designations
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- Workforce Recruitment & Training
- Non-Traditional Loans
- Roadway, Rail & Infrastructure
To help ensure local coordination for your project, the State of Illinois is divided into 10 economic development regions.
Download a copy of the Illinois Economic Development Regional
map or the Illinois Economic Development Week
Statewide Economic Development Contacts
Jacqueline D. Franklin, MBA
Assistant Deputy Director
Contact a member of our Regional Economic Development Team for assistance.
Team RED Office hours
DCEO’s Regional Economic Development Team is hosting weekly office hours on the days and times listed below.
Mondays from 3pm – 4pm
Wednesdays from 1pm – 2pm
Thursdays from 3pm – 4pm
Fridays from 10am – 11am