Anyone, 6 months of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
The DCFS on-line Virtual Training Center (VTC) is the entry point for training-related information and resources for foster and adoptive caregivers, child welfare professionals and the public.
Individuals can use the Virtual Training Center (VTC) to:
- see training news and general information;
- check available trainings;
- view/print training transcripts;
- register and take on-line courses; and
- download course materials to use in class or to access after training.
To access the VTC, go to www.dcfstraining.org.