Anyone, 6 months of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
Physical Accessibility at Fox Ridge:
- Fox Ridge has asphalt parking lots with accessible parking spaces with nearby concrete sidewalks.
- There is a wheelchair ramp available to access the office building.
- Shower House - The shower house offers one accessible shower stall per gender. To find the shower house, just follow the main road 1/4 miles passed the office, turn left and go 1/4 miles to the entrance of the campground and the facility is on the south side of the road.
- Accessible Restrooms are located throughout the park. Most of them can be found in our camping area. The main facility can be found on Wilderness Campground Road at the entrance to the campground. Just follow the main road 1/4 miles passed the office, turn left and go 1/4 miles to the entrance and the facility is on the south side of the road.
- Accessible Restrooms can also be found at the park office and at the Possum Holler picnic area.
- Camping - There are two accessible campsites in Wilderness Campground. Sites 41 and 43 are near the shower house, and the fees are $20 per night. For more information or to make a reservation visit
- Fishing - Wilderness pond has an accessible gravel trail encircling the pond and a fishing pier. Directions to Wilderness pond are to turn left 1/4 mile inside the park just past the office, then 1/4 mile to the 4 way, turn left and parking is on the right. Straight ahead alongside the main road would be picnic areas with shelters. After the road forks it dead ends at two canoe access points to the Embarras river.
- Service animals are welcome, but there is no access to water in the park.