Anyone, 5 years of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
Physical Accessibility at Johnson-Sauk Trail
- Parking - The parking lots at the campground, marina, Round Barn, and picnic areas are asphalt with at least one accessible parking spot with a ramp to the sidewalk. The majority of the parking lot at the park office is gravel, but there is a wheelchair ramp.
- Ryan's Round Barn - The upper and lower levels of the barn are accessible with a concrete ramp.
- Showers and restrooms - The shower building in the campground has accessible toilets and showers. The shower building is open from May 1 - October 31. There are accessible restrooms in the restaurant, but they are only open during normal business hours. The park also has vault toilets with concrete walkways throughout the park.
- Camping - There are four accessible campsites that have concrete pads. Two are reservable. To make a reservation please visit
- Fishing - There is an accessible fishing spot along the concrete wall directly in front of the marina/restaurant.
- Shelter/Picnicking - The Senachwine shelter has a concrete walkway from the parking lot with accessible picnic tables and grill for cooking.
- Hunting - The park hosts the Disabled Outdoor Opportunity shotgun hunt each November. Proof of P2A status is required. For more information or to register please call the park office at 309-853-2425.
- Service animals are welcome in the park, and there are water hydrants throughout the campground if needed.