Anyone, 6 months of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
Accessibility Features at Moraine View
- The parking lot is paved and the concession has four accessible parking spaces 5' from the sidewalk. Timber point picnic area has a paved parking lot with a 2' distance to the sidewalk. The shower house has two accessible parking spots with a 2' distance to the sidewalk. Honkers Island picnic area has one accessible parking spot with 50' distance to the sidewalk.
- All sidewalks are concrete.
- The park office has a wheelchair ramp.
- Trails - Timber Point picnic area offers a 1/2 mile wheelchair accessible trail. Turn right at the stop sign on the main road and Timber Point will be on your third left turn.
- Fishing - three accessible fishing docks are located at the concession. An additional wheelchair accessible dock is located on the east side of the park across from Honker's Island picnic area.
- The shower house in Gander Bay Campground has four accessible restrooms and four accessible showers. The concession/restaurant also offers accessible restrooms.
- Camping - Gander Bay Campground has eight Class A (showers & electricity) accessible campsites. These campsites are P1, P3, A-15, B-2, B-3, B-12, B-15 and D-7. Turn left at the stop sign on the main road to proceed to Gander Bay.
- There is an accessible horse ramp at the Timber Ridge Horse Campground.
- Service animals are welcome in the park.
- There is an accessible kayak launch at the concession/restaurant.