Accessibility Features at Rock Island Trail
- Parking - The park has an asphalt parking lot with accessible parking spaces. There is 20' to the nearest concrete sidewalk.
- There is a wheelchair ramp to the park office.
- There is a 24.7- mile accessible trail that does have benches for sitting. Trail is of easy difficultly. There are 20 steps at the Twin Oaks picnic area (Mile 2) of the trail.
- There is an accessible restroom in the Wyoming office and the Visitor Center.
- The Visitor Center has a paved parking lot with accessible restrooms and water fountains.
- Benches are available in the Visitor Center.
- Motorized wheelchairs, scooters, and Segway devices are permitted in the park.
- Service animals are allowed in the park, but there are no outdoor water fountains or hydrants.