Anyone, 5 years of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
Accessibility at Stephen A Forbes
- Parking - There are accessible parking spaces at most of the day use areas with access to concrete or asphalt sidewalks.
- Restrooms - Accessible restrooms are available throughout the park in the office, visitor center, restaurant, marina, Rocky Point beach, East Access Marina, Stagecoach, Sassafras, and Circle Drive picnic areas, and in the Oak Ridge Campground shower house.
- Camping - There are two accessible campsites located in the Oak Ridge campground with concrete and asphalt pads. Sidewalks which allow access to accessible vault toilets are immediately adjacent to the sites. There is also an asphalt walkway leading to the shower house approximately 400' away.
- Fishing - Dock surfaces are grooved aluminum or wood, with some uneven surfaces, which may become slippery when wet or icy. There is an accessible parking space that gives immediate access to approximately 650' of floating dock for your enjoyment at the Restaurant/Marina. ADA restrooms are located at the top of the concrete ramp approximately 100' from the parking area.
- Visitor Center - the center is a self-guided tour of exhibits and information with seating available, accessible restrooms and water fountains. Exhibits do not have sound equipment or braille for visually impaired.
- Service animals are welcome, and there is access to water in most of the picnic areas.