Update: May 1st, the following areas of the park are OPEN:
- Fishing is permitted at both ponds located in the park.
- Hiking is permitted throughout the site; all park trails are open.
- Several large picnic areas are available throughout the park's interior; please picnic with members of your household.
- All horse trails are open for riding (subject to weather closures).
- 16 sets of pit toilets or privies are open.
- One shower house with flush toilets and handwashing sinks is available; showers remain closed.
- One flush toilet with handwashing sink is available on the college side of the park.
The following areas of the park are CLOSED:
- Park office is closed to the public, but office personnel are available to answer informational phone calls.
- All campgrounds are closed to camping but are open for walking or biking.
- All playgrounds and shelters are closed.
- No turkey hunting.
- All group activities and events are canceled or postponed.
Jubilee College State Park is a 3,200-acre facility, located in Peoria County between the towns of Kickapoo and Brimfield, just off U.S. Route 150. This scenic area, with its rolling topography and meandering Jubilee Creek, offers a variety of outdoor recreation opportunities.