LOCATION: Seven miles south of Victoria on County
Road 15, straight ahead onto Truro Rd, to Snakeden Road, to Road 1900E.
# 8, 9, 10
# 8, 9
Turkey (Archery & Firearm)
& .22 rimfire firearms allowed, See #11
shot, 6 or smaller (or eq.)
Partridge, Quail, Rabbit
# 8, 9, 10, 12
Special Disabled Firearm Deer Hunt
#14. Quota of 10 Hunters.
Opossum, Skunk, Red/Gray Fox, Coyote, Woodchuck
permit required call the site office. See #11.
SITE REGULATIONS - GENERAL
- Severe weather and safety conditions can result in closing all or
part of the area.
- It is unlawful to possess or consume alcoholic beverages while on
the site for the purpose of hunting.
hunters must obtain a "Site Windshield Card" online at the IDNR
website, dnr2.illinois.gov/Windshieldcard. This card must be visible through the
vehicle windshield and the pocket portion in possession while hunting.
- Hunters under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a responsible
- Park in designated areas only. No motor vehicles allowed beyond
the parking lots.
- No trespass before 1pm during Spring turkey season, except permit
- License and permit information can be found online at www2.illinois.gov/dnr/LPR SPECIAL REGULATIONS
- Successful hunters must register their harvest
by 3:00 p.m. the same day by calling the toll-free telephone number provided
with their turkey hunting permit.
- During Spring turkey season - maximum two
vehicles per parking lot. Deer-Firearm - max 5 vehicles per lot.
- Hunting is by site-specific permit only. Permit
allocated by DNR-Springfield lottery. This permit is only valid for the
specific site and season indicated on the permit.
- Pheasant, partridge, quail, and rabbit hunters
are required to wear a solid blaze orange cap and upper garment of at
least 400 square inches. During muzzleloader, late-winter, and youth deer
season, all hunters and trappers must wear blaze orange cap and vest.
- One tree stand allowed per permit holder. Tree
stands and climbers may not pierce the bark and must be portable. Tree stands
may be left unattended from September 15 through January 31, but must be
legibly marked with the owner's name, address, and telephone number.
- Coyote and striped skunk season shall coincide
with the statewide fox season.
- Hunters in possession of a P2A card are eligible
to participate in a special deer hunt held the 1st Saturday and Sunday in
October following the completion of the youth firearm deer season. Each
hunter can be accompanied by one (non-hunting) partner. Hunters wishing
to participate must contact the Jubilee College State Park office at (309)446-3758
beginning the 1st Tuesday of September thru the last Friday of September to
apply. All other statewide regulations apply. Contact Jubilee
College Park office for additional details.
For further information
please contact Snakeden Hollow at 1936 State Rt. 167, Victoria, IL 61485
Phone: (309) 879-2607
TARGET ILLINOIS POACHERS: IF YOU SEE A VIOLATION REPORT IT
CALL TOLL-FREE 877/ 2DNR-LAW