2022 SPRING TURKEY HUNTING INFORMATION
Lottery Application Periods
Lottery 1 Applications Accepted: October 5, 2021 through December 1, 2021
Lottery 2 Applications Accepted: December 12, 2021 through January 11, 2022
Lottery 3 Applications Accepted: January 22, 2022 through February 9, 2022
- All hunters are eligible to apply. No applicant may receive more than three permits in total for Spring Turkey hunting, including lottery-drawn, OTC, youth and Landowner permits.
- Click here to submit an online application OR here to print and mail a paper application
- Group Hunt applications are not accepted in Lottery 3
- Landowner Spring Turkey permit applicants/recipients may apply in Lottery 3
2022 Spring Turkey Permits Remaining
Over-the-Counter Permit Sales
- County-specific Spring Turkey permits remaining after the Lottery 3 Drawing will be available for sale over the counter from License Vendors beginning March 8, 2022.
- Permits will be sold until quotas are exhausted, or until the close of season May 12, 2022. Persons may purchase one or more permits during this period, subject to availability, except that no one may exceed the limit of 3 permits in total, including lottery-drawn, youth, landowner, and OTC permits.
- Resident Landowner Application (R-POH application) Eligible resident landowners who select the Spring Turkey Program on the application will receive one Spring Turkey Landowner permit, which is valid for all 5 seasons of the Northern or Southern Zone in which the Landowner's property is located. Spring Turkey landowner permit recipients are not eligible to apply for a Lottery 1 Spring Turkey permit.