Duck and Goose second lotteries are complete. Please use the Check the Status of your Duck Application or Check the Status of your Goose Application links below to view any permits that were assigned.
Public Duck/Goose Hunting Online Application periods:
First Lottery: August 16 – 31
Second Lottery: September 1 – 15
- Unsuccessful residents from the first lottery and non-residents
Third Lottery: September 16 – 28
- Any and all applicants can apply for 1st or 2nd permits
First-come, first-served permits - Hunters can acquire additional permits on a first-come first-served basis beginning at 8:00 a.m. on October 1st. Permits will remain available until reserved permit quotas are depleted or until 72 hours prior to the hunt date.
- 3 more permits (for those who have already received 2 permits), or
- 4 more permits (for those who have already received 1 permit), or
- 5 permits (for those who have not received any permits).
View the 2021 Public Duck and Goose Hunting Area Permit Lottery Instructions here.
Youth Waterfowl Hunts (Duck/Goose) Application periods: Aug 31 - Oct 1
2021 Youth Waterfowl Hunts (Duck/Goose) Paper Application (print/mail)