Sign In

HFS logo

Report Medicaid Change of Address

Medicaid Address Update

Medicaid members! Don't risk losing your health insurance. We need your best address to send you paperwork about keeping your Medicaid health insurance. Update your address today! 

You can complete the change of address form or call the Bureau of All Kids for free at 1-877-805-5312 and select Option 8 to report an address change. For TTY, call 1-877-204-1012.

 Medicaid Change of Address Form

Medical Clients

 Need Assistance?

Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services

JB Pritzker, Governor • Theresa Eagleson, Director

We improve lives.