Illinois Rx Portal Pharmacy Benefits Management System (PBMS)
Access the Illinois RX Provider Portal
The ILLINOIS Rx Portal is part of the Illinois MMIS system upgrade. The ILLINOIS Rx Portal gives prescribers and pharmacies quick and secure web-access for processing and managing pharmacy benefits including:
· Viewing participant eligibility
· Submitting Prior Authorizations (PAs)
· Checking the status of submitted PA requests
· Viewing Preferred Drug List (PDL) criteria
· Viewing drug formulary information
The new system gives users alternatives to phone and fax for submitting PAs and following up on PA status.
Prescribers and pharmacies need to be enrolled and approved in IMPACT to access the ILLINOIS Rx Portal. Once they are an approved provider, they will receive an e-mail with the instructions for accessing the ILLINOIS Rx Portal.