PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) is designed to offer comprehensive health services for seniors living in the community who would otherwise quality to live in a nursing facility. Currently under development, PACE will provide a wide range of medical and social services for Medicaid and Medicare eligible Illinoisans age 55 or older.
- Care coordination will be at the center of PACE. One of the primary goals is to help participants remain living safely in the community rather than entering a nursing home.
- With PACE, participants will receive all comprehensive health services determined necessary by an interdisciplinary team.
HFS PACE Development Plan
"Stay Informed! Sign up for Alerts"
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts. Providers will be notified about important upcoming milestones and dates, including:
- Development of capitation rates
- Any upcoming townhall sessions or other informational presentations
- Application opportunities and deadlines for interested organizations
Learn more about PACE programs
11/19/2021 PACE Request for Application and Attachments