The ICN provides first-class colocation service facilities in Schaumburg and Champaign. Colocation is designed for customers who require additional server and data storage space, through this service we are able to assist customers improve their network performance.
Placing high bandwidth devices or heavily used content servers at a colocation facility relieves utilization on your last mile connection, conserves bandwidth, provides redundancy and disaster recovery. Servers are housed in a state-of-the-art data center with UPS and generator backup, and climate control. Colocation grants may be available to help with costs.
Customers may bring their own equipment to one of our site facilities and select rack space and power requirements. Charges are based on the number of rack units. ICN colocation services are designed for maximum flexibility to ensure that customers have the solution that best meets their needs.
- ICN will provide cross connects to infrastructure at escorted access costs - these are one time costs
- Redundant building entry at customer's expense
- Buildings meet state fire suppression and security requirements - specific description per location available upon request
- Fuse panel provided
- Public IP addressing and back up circuit options available
- HVAC included
- Colocation site facilities are monitored for environment conditions
Configuration Period: Varies by project
Expedited service may be requested by customers who wish to have an order processed faster than the standard allowed configuration period. Appropriate charges will apply to each request for expedited service.
*Standard business hours are M-F 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Note: Does not apply to change in bandwidth level service request