People with qualifying arrests and convictions may petition the court of their sentencing county to expunge or seal their records. The Office of the State Appellate Defender can answer your questions regarding eligibility for expungement and sealing. Contained in their site is an information guide explaining the process and requirements for expunging/sealing of records. They also provide necessary instructions and forms and helpful links.