Anyone, 5 years of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
Under the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act, the Illinois Department of Labor investigates and ascertains the prevailing rate of wages for each county in the State.
The prevailing wage is defined as “hourly cash wages plus annualized fringe benefits … paid generally, in the locality in which the work is being performed, to employees engaged in work of a similar character on public works.”
The Prevailing Wage Portal is now open! Please follow the instructions below.
Accessing the Prevailing Wage Portal
Creating an Illinois Public ID Account
If you have participated in past prevailing wage surveys, the User ID and PIN provided in connection with those surveys are no longer active. You will need to create an Illinois Public ID Account.
- To create an Illinois Public ID Account click
here (will open a new tab).
Do not close out of this page, after your account is created you will need to return here to log in to the online portal.
- Click "Create a new Account" and complete the registration form.
- Please note if you did not receive an email, follow the help instructions located
- Once your account is created, continue with the instructions below.
Prevailing Wage Survey Portal
- After your Illinois Public ID Account is created you can access the
Prevailing Wage Portal
- After clicking the link above, select "Public Account" and login using the username/password you just created.
- Further instructions will be provided throughout the prevailing wage portal to assist you with the process.
Ron Ward: 815-433-7122 or 312-550-1351 (monitored 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday-Friday)