Anyone, 6 months of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
Nurse Agency Licensing Act (NALA) Portal
Accessing the NALA Portal
Creating an Illinois Public ID Account
You will need to create an Illinois Public ID Account.
*We recommend using a shared business email address like email@example.com and creating a strong business related username. The email can be any available address, but a generic or business centric email and username can be beneficial long-term.
- To create an Illinois Public ID Account click here (will open a new tab).
Do not close out of this page, after your account is created you will need to return here to log in to the online portal.
- Click "Create a new Account" and complete the registration form.
- Please note if you did not receive an email, follow the help instructions located here.
- Once your account is created, continue with the instructions below.
- After your Illinois Public ID Account is created you can access the NALA portal.
- After clicking the link above, select "Public Account" and login using the username/password you just created.
- Further instructions will be provided throughout the prevailing wage portal to assist you with the process.