Anyone, 5 years of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find your nearest vaccination location at
PRRA Complaint Instructions
Please answer all questions completely and include all pertinent information.
- You must submit the application and all supporting documents. One copy of the application and the supporting documents will be sent to your (former) employer.
- Upon receipt of a completed application, the Department will process the complaint (which takes approximately 90 days). Self-explanatory letters will be sent to you and your (former) employer.
- Please do not call for the status of your case before 90 days. No information will be available prior to that date and inquiries may result in a delay in processing.
- Please notify the Department,
in writing, of any changes in your address or telephone number. All correspondence must include your file number.
- Complaints may be filed by a current employee or a former employee that has been separated from the company for no more than twelve (12) months.
For assistance on the Personnel Records Review Act please contact our Chicago office at:
- Telephone Number: 312-793-5366
- Facsimile Number: 312-793-5257
Your application and all inquires regarding your case should be directed to our Chicago office at the following address:
Illinois Department of Labor - Legal Division
PERSONNEL RECORDS REVIEW ACT
160 N. LaSalle Street, Ste. C-1300
Chicago, Illinois 60601