Is there a registration or licensing fee for a motor fuel license?

There is not a registration or license fee associated with motor fuel licenses. To apply for a blender permit, or for a license as a distributor, supplier, or receiver, you must complete Form REG-1, Illinois Business Registration Application and Form REG-8-A, Motor Fuel and Other Fuel Information.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.