I found last year’s uncashed refund check, and the check is over a year old. How do I get it replaced?

If the check issue date is more than a year ago, you may send the uncashed check to the Comptroller's Office at 325 W Adams St, Springfield IL 62704 and request a replacement check. If you have additional questions about replacing the check, please call the Comptroller's Office at 1 800-877-8078.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.