How can I check the status of my corporate annual report and/or change my registered agent?

For information on corporate annual reports and changing your registered agent, contact the Illinois Secretary of State at 1 217 782-6961 or visit their website at

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.