I recently purchased some Coin-Operated Amusement Devices. Do I need to purchase new decals?

Yes. Coin-Operated Amusement Device decals are not transferable between different owners. When ownership of a machine changes, the new owner is responsible for purchasing new decals.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.