Are personal property replacement tax payments made directly to the unit of government?

Yes. State warrants are made payable to the treasurer or fiscal officer of each local taxing district. Under the former personal property tax, the county treasurer distributed the money to local units.

If you have additional inquiries, you may submit them to the Questions, Comments, or Request form.